New Site App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amin Sabet

Administrator
Added some space between the post ratings icons in the app to make them easier to tap. If anyone has other ideas for app improvements, let me know!

Amin Sabet

Administrator
Thanks. I guess I will stick with the mobile site. I like the dark theme and it works perfectly fine.
I'm working on the app, so maybe check it out again in the future. Here are some of the changes so far:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Ahoso_Vidaho

Mu-43 Rookie
Real Name
Viktor Tamayo

Doesnt work :-(

Balinov

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Balazs
Question to Amit and android users. Am I the only one having the following glitch?

Start page within the app, just below the featured ones the app does list topics with recent activities.

If I hit on any of those threads when the app loads the topic it doesn't jump to the last page (to show the most recent posts) but loads one or two page before the last one.

Not sure if it is a feature or just a small glitch, but it is quite strange as I personally would expect this feature to behave like jumping to the last page inside the thread... And to the latest post

Small but useful feature would be to have a button at the bottom of the page to go to the Home of the forum, similar to the one on the top of the screen

Cheers
B

Amin Sabet

Administrator
If I hit on any of those threads when the app loads the topic it doesn't jump to the last page (to show the most recent posts) but loads one or two page before the last one.
Just like the website, it should go to the first unread (new to you) post.

Balinov

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Balazs
Just like the website, it should go to the first unread (new to you) post.
OK, but it happens when I look at a thread I've never been before.

Following the logic the app would bring me to the first page of a topic, but it actually doesn't.

No big deal, I can certainly live with it, but it's a bit odd..

Balinov

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Balazs
Thanks Amin, haven't gone thru all 18 pages, just 1-2 but now it makes sense. TBH I've been socialized on different forum engines, hence why this seems odd a bit:)

Anyone else having app issues? It appears some floating features are visible and then today I am getting a pop up then it crashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom