delete user status

Carbonman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Graham
If you're talking about your current status message, click in the message box and hit the space bar a few times, then hit 'enter'. That should clear your old message.

3dpan

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Alec
If you're talking about your current status message, click in the message box and hit the space bar a few times, then hit 'enter'. That should clear your old message.
I'm talking about current displayed status messages.
If I left click on the the three dots, (interact) I get an error message saying I cannot access that page.

Amin Sabet

Administrator
If I left click on the the three dots, (interact) I get an error message saying I cannot access that page.
I didn't know that. Had always assumed the option to delete was accessible there. I just quickly looked at the forum software options and can't find a setting which controls those permissions. Will look some more when time permits.

3dpan

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Alec
I didn't know that. Had always assumed the option to delete was accessible there. I just quickly looked at the forum software options and can't find a setting which controls those permissions. Will look some more when time permits.
It's possible the option to delete is only accessible before I leave the page, ie close the browser.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom